A promising young woman identified as Fatima has died on Tuesday, July 9, just few weeks after her graduation. It was gathered that the late Fatima graduated from Bayero University Kano on June 12, 2019.
Her sister’s friend, Saadatu Ahmad, who disclosed the sad news yesterday, said Fatima was set to wed in a few months time.
- Wizkid Shares Video With His Son Amid Jada’s Domestic Violence Claim
- Timi Dakolo Reacts To Claim That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists
- Buhari Approves New Official Portrait [Photo]
- 5 Signs That Your Partner Is Not Over Their Ex
- Nigerian Graduate Of Benin Republic Universities Can’t Write Any English Word – NYSC
“With heartfelt sympathy I announce the passing of our daughter Fatima who died earlier today.
She recently graduated from Bayero University and just a few months to her wedding. May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus.
No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss ‘yar uwa Juwairiyya Ahmad My condolence to you my sister, my friend and also my confidante.
Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincerely. Allah ya gafartawa Fatee”
See more photos below;