A brand new Bugatti Veyron has been spotted in Nigeria. A video showing the expensive car said to be worth $3 million (1,080,000,000 naira) was spotted somewhere in Nigeria with many people stunned.
According to drishtimagazine, with a 252-mph top speed that makes it the fastest production car in the world and a 1,001 horsepower engine, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is the world’s most powerful production sports car.
- Download Mp3 : Hoodrich Pablo Juan – Myself
- Singer, Timaya Celebrates Daughter On 4th Birthday (photos)
- We didn’t kill Lagos cleaner, armed robbers did – Police
- “Fasten Your Seat Belts, I Warned You Against Buhari– Fayose Tells Nigerians
- (Viewer’s Discretion) A 500- level Electrical Engineering Student Identified As James Gunned Down By Cultists While Writing The First Semester Examination Today (Photos)
And with a price tag of about $1.7 million, it is also the world’s most expensive new car First introduced in the 2006 model year, the current Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is still an exotic sports car, with its use of high technology materials and engineering.
Exclusively and meticulously hand- built and tailored to individual fabulously well-heeled customers, it is a car few have seen or will ever experience outside the playgrounds of rich Arab oil sheikhs, billionaire corporate owners and the independently very wealthy.
Volkswagen who own Bugatti actually lose millions of dollars on each Veyron made as the development costs for the car were so high – However the aim was to build the fastest production car in the world regardless of cost and to that aim they have succeeded.
At the heart of the Veyron 16.4 is a mid- mounted quad-turbo, 8.0-liter W16 engine, (The Veyron’s “16.4” refers to cylinder and turbocharger count) rated at 1,001 horsepower and producing 922 pound-feet of torque.
Watch video below: