Robber Caught After Stealing Woman’s Phones In Lagos Photo
The Rapid Response Squad of the Nigerian police has arrested a 32 year-old serial thief, Oluwasegun Seyi, 32 who was convicted of a crime in 2007.
The criminal was caught yesterday in Makinde Street, near RRS Parade Ground, Alausa area of Ikeja, Lagos.
He had early in the morning approached a ‘Koko’ (palp) seller pretending to be a customer. After getting himself some ladles, Segun, pretentiously saluted the seller, for making a good ‘koko’.
- Singer, Timaya Celebrates Daughter On 4th Birthday (photos)
- We didn’t kill Lagos cleaner, armed robbers did – Police
- “Fasten Your Seat Belts, I Warned You Against Buhari– Fayose Tells Nigerians
- (Viewer’s Discretion) A 500- level Electrical Engineering Student Identified As James Gunned Down By Cultists While Writing The First Semester Examination Today (Photos)
- “Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President” – Former Senate President Adolphus Wabara
The lady, unknown of his plan, acknowledged him, smiled and turned her attention away from her ‘strange customer’.
Done, Segun paid for the ‘koko’ and hurriedly left the place. Just then, the seller’s two mobile phones were gone.
She dashed after Segun, who was now on the run. He was later apprehended by RRS officers off shift duty and recovered the seller’s two mobile phones from his pocket.