Neymar has added fuel to rumours of a Barcelona return by posting a video containing an image of himself in the club’s shirt – alongside a cryptic message from the Old Testament.
Just two years after leaving Camp Nou for Paris Saint-Germain in a world-record transfer, the Brazilian is angling for another transfer.
- Author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie honoured with ‘Prism of Reason’ Award in Germany
- Chioma Jesus x Mercy Chinwo – Okemmuo
- Brazil Confirm Nigeria Friendly In Singapore
- How To Confirm Sim Registration Status For All Networks In Nigeria
- South African Government Denies Air Peace Landing Permit
Catalunya appears to be his favoured destination, as a battle rages between himself, Barca and PSG over his future.
And while there is little sign of a resolution on the horizon, Neymar made his latest move on Saturday with a bizarre video uploaded on Instagram.
The clip shows Neymar in black and white and unmistakeably wearing a Barcelona shirt. And it is accompanied by a passage from the Bible’s Book of Isaiah which seems to hit out at the star’s critics.
The full text of Isaiah 54:17, printed in full in Portuguese in the video, reads as follows;
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgmentYou shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,And their righteousness is from Me,”Says the Lord.”