Barcelona must come clean with Philippe Coutinho over his future, according to his agent Kia Joorabchian, who claims the club have promised the Brazilian will remain at Camp Nou while secretly trying to include him in a deal for Neymar.
In a separate interview with RMC Sport, Joorabchian claimed Andre Cury, Barcelona’s recruiter for South America, is secretly trying to arrange a swap for Neymar with PSG which includes Coutinho as part of the deal.
- Download MP3: Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E
- Download Mp3 : Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi – Don’t Jealous Me
- Download Mp3 : Beyonce Ft Wizkid & Blue Ivy – Brown Skin Girls
- Funke Akindele Revealed What Kate Henshaw Did To Her 22-Years-Ago
- Chaos In Murtala Muhammed International Airport As Unknown Man Stuffs Bag Into The Engine Of A Plane About To Takeoff (Video)
The agent further questioned the motives of the club, demanding to know what Barcelona’s intentions are with his client.
“The president, Bartomeu was clear, he had no intention of selling the player, to any club,” Joorabchian told RMC Sport .”
With that, and out of respect for Barcelona’s decision to keep him, we chose not to look at the market for our player and we have not offered the player to other clubs.
“But I learned, and it’s a fact, that Andre Cury is saying totally different things. Andre Cury is pushing for Coutinho to be included in the transfer for Neymar.”
As I said, Coutinho has no offer from any other clubs because we respected Barcelona’s decision, but they do not respect the word they gave to us.
“We have been silent in this period, but it will not be allowed for Barcelona to lie about the player. They must tell the truth!”