- Gianluigi Buffon
New Juventus signing, Gianluigi Buffon, has insisted he is not interested in regaining either the captain’s armband nor the No.1 jersey in Turin, after completing a move back to his former club.
Buffon had departed Juve after almost 20 trophy-laden years in the summer of 2018 to join Paris Saint-Germain.
- ‘If You Shed Crocodile Tears At My Burial, My Spirit Flog You’ – Veteran Actor, Charles Olumo Tells Colleagues
- Download MP3: Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E
- Download Mp3 : Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi – Don’t Jealous Me
- Download Mp3 : Beyonce Ft Wizkid & Blue Ivy – Brown Skin Girls
- Funke Akindele Revealed What Kate Henshaw Did To Her 22-Years-Ago
Now, at the age of 41, he will compete with Wojciech Szczesny for a place between the posts at the Serie A champions.
However, he has made it clear he is not expecting to receive his former privileges.
“Szczesny wanted to give me the number one and Chiellini the captain’s armband.
“But I am not the kind of person to take anything away from anyone. I have thought about using the No.77,” Buffon revealed to reporters on Thursday.