Since ‘shim’ became prominent on social media a few years back, netizens have always been confused what pronoun to describe ‘shim’ with and now it looks like the transvestite has just helped with that.
- Singer, Timaya Celebrates Daughter On 4th Birthday (photos)
- We didn’t kill Lagos cleaner, armed robbers did – Police
- “Fasten Your Seat Belts, I Warned You Against Buhari– Fayose Tells Nigerians
- (Viewer’s Discretion) A 500- level Electrical Engineering Student Identified As James Gunned Down By Cultists While Writing The First Semester Examination Today (Photos)
- “Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President” – Former Senate President Adolphus Wabara
Self-acclaimed Nigerian male Barbie doll, Bobrisky, who a while back, cautioned people who refer to him as ‘bro’, has in a new post on his IG page, referred to himself as “shim” and a “boy/girl”.
Sharing a new photo of himself beside another pretty lady, the popular crossdresser wrote;