FC Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid for £107m (€120m).
The French forward announced his desire to leave the Wanda Metropolitano earlier this summer and now the Spanish champions have confirmed the move.
- Wizkid Shares Video With His Son Amid Jada’s Domestic Violence Claim
- Timi Dakolo Reacts To Claim That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists
- Buhari Approves New Official Portrait [Photo]
- 5 Signs That Your Partner Is Not Over Their Ex
- Nigerian Graduate Of Benin Republic Universities Can’t Write Any English Word – NYSC
The 28-year-old has penned a five-year contract until 2024, with an €800 million buyout clause. Real Sociedad will pocket approximately €24m (£21.5m) due to the 20 percent sell-on clause in the initial deal to sell the player to Atletico.
“With his arrival at FC Barcelona, the Frenchman takes another step forward in his career with the goal of consolidating his place as one of the best players in the world.”