FC Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid for £107m (€120m).
The French forward announced his desire to leave the Wanda Metropolitano earlier this summer and now the Spanish champions have confirmed the move.
- Author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie honoured with ‘Prism of Reason’ Award in Germany
- Chioma Jesus x Mercy Chinwo – Okemmuo
- Brazil Confirm Nigeria Friendly In Singapore
- How To Confirm Sim Registration Status For All Networks In Nigeria
- South African Government Denies Air Peace Landing Permit
The 28-year-old has penned a five-year contract until 2024, with an €800 million buyout clause. Real Sociedad will pocket approximately €24m (£21.5m) due to the 20 percent sell-on clause in the initial deal to sell the player to Atletico.
“With his arrival at FC Barcelona, the Frenchman takes another step forward in his career with the goal of consolidating his place as one of the best players in the world.”