The Nigeria tactician’s contract has been terminated after the Taifa Stars’ abysmal performance in the continental tournament.
Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) has relieved Emmanuel Amuneke of his job following the poor performance of the Taifa Stars in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) in Egypt.
- Download MP3: Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E
- Download Mp3 : Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi – Don’t Jealous Me
- Download Mp3 : Beyonce Ft Wizkid & Blue Ivy – Brown Skin Girls
- Funke Akindele Revealed What Kate Henshaw Did To Her 22-Years-Ago
- Chaos In Murtala Muhammed International Airport As Unknown Man Stuffs Bag Into The Engine Of A Plane About To Takeoff (Video)
The East Africans were eliminated in the group stage of the biennial tournament, losing 2-0 to Senegal, 3-2 to Kenya and suffering a 3-0 defeat to Algeria to finish at the base of Group C with zero points.
On the back of the poor performances, Tanzania’s governing body decided to part ways with the former Nigeria international and Barcelona winger.
“The Tanzania Football Association (TFF) and the national team coach, Emmanuel Amunike, have reached a joint agreement to terminate the contract between us,” read a statement on the TFF website.
“TFF will announce the TAN coach who will lead the national team for Chan matches.